For Sale By Owner Resources
- Get access to free local resources to help you sell your home as well as professionals to help from start to close!
- Step-by-step Guides to sell your home
- Local market reports home valuations and more!
- All Necessary Contracts & Disclosures
- Access to local inspectors, appraisers, title companies, and other professionals
- We do a whole lot more.. for a whole lot less. Saving you thousands in commissions!
OUR FULL-SERVICE AGENTS WILL:
- Create an enticing MLS listing with HD Photos, 3D Tours, floor-plans and more content buyers love to see
- Provide maximum online exposure when posted on national websites like Zillow, Realtor.com, Redfin, Trulia and Facebook
- Determine a competitive listing price so you get top dollar
- Screen calls, schedule showings, and negotiate on your behalf
- Prep contracts & disclosures to be signed digitally or in person for your convenience
- Sell your home in the agreed upon time 100% guaranteed!
- Set your price, show your home, and save thousands with these flat-fee selling services!
- MLS listing also posted on national websites like Zillow, Realtor.com, Redfin, and Trulia
- Professional Photos, 3D Tours, Drone videos, Floor-plans, and more enticing content options
- All Contracts & Disclosures
- A la carte Realtor services to choose from
Compare what we offer to other selling services
Negotiations + Paperwork
+ 2.5% Buying Agent
You will pay no more than 4% of your sales price.. 100% guaranteed!
We create your listing from scratch
We are the photographer-agents who will come to your home and provide you with whatever it takes to sell: 3D Tours, HD Photos, Floor-plans, Drone Videos, and even virtual staging/editing!
Maximum exposure locally and online
We BLAST your awesome listing to buyers from all over! Your home will also get to the top of Zillow's search results, the MLS, and more.
Run a market anaylsis & provide tools
We will choose sold comparable homes to see how yours stacks up, then adjust accordingly. We also show you how to determine a listing price in our "How to Sell" Guide
Experienced real estate agent
We will negotiate on your behalf AND handle all transactional paperwork digitally for your convenience.
of your sales price
Split between both agents. If there is no Buying Agent, the Listing Agent keeps total.
Agents hire a photographer
If agents know a home will sell quick, some will use their phones to save costs. Most do NOT utilize Matterport 3D tours, floor-plans, and drone videos like we do.
Good exposure on realtor database (MLS)
When you're listed on the MLS, you automatically get shown on Zillow, Realtor.com, Redfin, and Trulia. Agents will also place a sign with an outdated headshot in your yard until sold.
Run a market anaylsis
As agents, we run a Comparative Market Analysis to see what homes are selling for around you. We will then choose sold comparable homes to see how yours stacks up, then adjust accordingly.
A real estate agent
It's extremely valuable to have a non-biased, third party negotiating on your behalf. However, we can't speak to the quality of a common Realtor
+ 2%-3% Buying Agent
We recommend offering at least 2% to entice agents to bring buyers through your door
Do not create any content
You are responsible for photos, videos, property descriptions, staging, and more. Most flat-fee services won't let you upload more than 1 photo.
Good exposure on realtor database (MLS)
When you list on the MLS, you automatically get shown on Zillow, Realtor.com, Redfin, and Trulia. Most flat-fee services will mail you a small 18" x 24" sign to place in your yard.
Not included in most flat-fee packages
Usually not included in standard packages, but for an extra $199-399, they will run a CMA and send you what the homes are selling for around you (we provide for free)
Typically not included
Typically not included in flat-fee packages since this requires "back and forth" communication with multiple parties.